Webinar: Tax Compliance Management System
TPA Poland experts together with a team of experts from Baker Tilly Germany developed an unique TAX CMS adapted to the Polish regulatory conditions as a consequence of new regulations of Tax Code which enter into force on July 1st 2020. New regulations enable big enterprises to conclude the so-called tax cooperation agreement with the National Revenue Administration.
We invite entrepreneurs, tax managers and CFOs of large companies who re interested in:
- improving the effectiveness of tax risk management in your organization
- effective limitation of the risk of being subject to fiscal penal sanctions for violations of tax law for representatives of company bodies and other persons responsible for taxes
- obtaining a number of tax advantages, including:
- no tax controls
- exemption from MDR reporting obligations for domestic tax schemes
- possibility of limiting additional penal tax liabilities and interest
- concluding simplified tax agreements (regarding i.a. transfer pricing or the application of a tax avoidance clause)
to take part in a free webinar entitled: Tax Compliance Management System How to effectively reduce the risk of penal and fiscal sanctions for the management and obtain privileges for the company?
During the meeting, the possibilities of implementing the Tax CMS System in the company in relation to the provisions of the Tax Code and the benefits of this tool will be discussed in detail.
Speakers: Wojciech Sztuba, Managing Partner at TPA Poland, tax advisor and Krzysztof Dziekoński, Partner at TPA Poland, head of the audit department in Warsaw and Frank Außendahl, Partner at Baker Tilly Germany, tax advisor.
June 23, 2020 | Tuesday| 11:00 a.m. CET
If you wish to participate on a different date there is a possibility to join the webinar hosted in Polish on June 18th at 11:00 a.m. CET – Check details